To clear up some questions about Madi's arm in the carpet cleaning post..don't worry, it's not a brace. It's one of those sweat bands that you wear on your wrist. I had it in my bracelet basket which she loves to play in lately, so it's become her latest accessory. It's so cute but 'big' for a little baby, so I think I might invent mini ones.
It's been a little bit, but here are some pictures of our zoo trip on Cobi's birthday! We had tons of fun! I'm pretty sure I'll get a zoo pass for next year. We even got free milk cuz Miss Utah was there with meadow gold...sweet!!


Monday, September 1, 2008
Hogle Zoo
Posted by Kent and Shan at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute! I LOVE the zoo-which you know. We went on Madi's birthday-I need to post some pictures of that...anyway I'm pretty sure we will keep up our zoo membership next year, so we will have to go lots. And we still need to go this year:)
hello cute new hair alert! i love it!! i also love the zoo and miss going every mothers day with the fam. kobe and lucas are HUGE!! love the pic of madi of course. thanks for clearing up the brace thing. i figured i would have heard if anything had happened, but what a relief. hope you had a great anniversary. i know the sleepover was super fun! love you! xoxo
but does the zoo have ear-less goats? :)
Post a Comment