Here are some pics from THE BIG DAY!! 1 yr is such a magical age. All of the sudden your body is able to digest whole milk, honey and syrup, and you can finally sit forward facing in the car seat! (except for Madi who is only in the 15% for weight, and is still under 20 lbs. She makes up for it in her height. She was in the 85% for that.. tall and skinny girl!) My plan is to keep feeding her lots of mac and cheese and chunk her up so I can see her cute face while I drive.
She wasn't too excited about posing for the camera..

This is her favorite (and only) thing she is signing so far. It means "please". And she always gives us such a sweet smile when she does it. She totally knows how to manipulate us already.

We're going to have her little birthday party tonight so we'll find out if she:
A. hates cake, like her dad
or
B. totally goes to town on the cake
(I'm hoping for B)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Posted by Kent and Shan at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
weird that she is one already!!! This is my favorite age, they just get funner and funner, you probably have already figured that one out though!!! Wish we could see you guys more, it makes me sad!!
Yea!!! Happy Happy Birthday!! I hope that everything goes well for the party, give a friend your camera and have them take all of the pictures so that you guys can just enjoy the day. I can't wait to see the pictures. She is just adorable too!
ooooo....
I think "B" won out.
oh wow shan!! i can't believe she's already 1!! she's so freaking cute i need to see her.
happy bday madi! i had no idea she was so little-- 20 lbs. is all you need to face forward? man, emery will be there in a few short months. he has never even been on the chart for height and like 90% for weight. it's so weird once you get used to your little one and how different they all are!
anyway, her little outfit is about the cutest thing i've seen.
As always, she's a little cutie!
Happy Birthday Maddie!! Check out our blog!! rosevearjam.blogspot.com
Miley Cyrus huh? I didn't know you liked her songs. I think you needs some Jonas Brothers on there. :] Speaking of which you need to put some pictures up of Madi wearing her amazing onsies.
Post a Comment