Friday, June 20, 2008

Privacy please!!

We decided we're going to make our blog private... so please leave me your email if you want to keep up with our family happenings!! Thanks!

20 comments:

BJ and Steph said...

Hey Shan-here is our email: sslinford@yahoo.com

Andrea S. said...

we'd love to keep in touch. Our e-mail is annskidmore{at}mac{dot}com

lins.e said...

oh you loser.... just kidding honey, we want to see cute lil madi... ours is ian.thomas.barker@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Okay, random, I know, but my mom is always talking about little Maddie and all, so I enjoying checking in on you from time to time, but totally understand if you don't feel comfortable with this :) Wizzy (Chris' daughter).

brandonandwiz@juno.com

Dave and Mandi said...

Hey Shan...since we don't get to see you anymore :( I definately want to stay in touch, my e-mail is mandi@freestone.us

nelsons said...

hey there sister cakes.. dont loooose us! love the blog..
larivee10@yahoo.com
thelindz113@hotmail.com

Lynndi said...

Don't forget me. pcltye@ihc.com

Our Family said...

I'm thinking of doing the same thing.... I would love to keep in touch: Bonniegrow@gmail.com

What The Hill? said...

I'm not really that interested, but Kelc is. I am assuming you were going to add us anyways, but this may make it easier: pcolinhill@gmail.com

Ashley Blanchard said...

hey shanlee its ashley from SDS at primarys add me to your blog! ashleyblanchard05@gmail.com

Kelli said...

include us too! barrykelli@comcast.net

Liz said...

Shanlee, I would love to still get your family updates...
littlebeth78@yahoo.com
-Liz =)

Clegg Family said...

Please include us...with moving we'll need to have another way to keep in touch!

rachelsclegg@gmail.com

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

Here is our email ckfunk7@yahoo.com

Adrianne said...

Hey shanlee Here is my email maleniumwmn@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

swansonstick@gmail.com or bswanson02@mac.com

J.T. and KristaLyn said...

dont forget us, jtbaty@hotmail.com

Pink Floyd said...

Hey. Leave me in the loop. Don't post much, but love reading and seeing the pictures.

You have my email...


Grandpa

Anonymous said...

hey shanlee this is ben your cousin. baseball_kid901@hotmail.com thanks

Kent and Shan said...

Please don't forget grandma, errr mom.