Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just for fun




Here's some random pictures from when we've been out and about. How could you ever get tired of taking pictures of babies. This is my favorite age so far! Madi is so much fun. She laughs all the time and is so fun to play with. Time is flying by!

6 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

I Love The Pics!!! She is so Fun and I can't wait to see you guys again in August! It'll be here before we know it!! Love U!

jmr said...

I can understand your love for taking pics of babies, you have such a beautiful baby to take pictures of!

Our Family said...

Good luck with the coupons!! I don't personally use coupon mom, but I have heard of it. On the links list of my blog, I use the grocery blog 1. It shows you what items are on sale, then you use a coupon for them. The really great thing is the CVS deals, I don't remember if Bountiful has a CVS, but if you shop those deals you won't really pay for toiletries anymore. Maddi is so, so cute!! Isn't it crazy how fast time is going by?

lins.e said...

she is soo big and cute... do you have a nice camera, you always have really good pictures.

Liz said...

She's so cute! Don't babies just get more & more fun!?

Elise said...

I love your photography style Shan, you take the best pictures! I guess it can't hurt having such a cute subject! That heart bum onesie is adorable!