On monday Oscar went to the vet for a routine check-up and vaccination. While he was there the vet found a lump. He took a sample and took it in to be tested and it turns out to be a mass cell tumor (I guess that means cancer). He said he thinks hopefully he can get it all out so we are hoping for that. He went in for surgery today so we have our fingers crossed! Madi misses him a lot, he is her favorite play mate. Good luck Oscar! We love you!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Our Big Sweetie Oscar
Posted by Kent and Shan at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
shan i'm so sad that the tumor was malignant. he's the cutest happiest retard i know. he is a sweetheart though and i hope everything goes well. i love that pic of m sitting on him. i think i love it cuz i was present at the time. let me know how it goes. xoxo
Cute Oscar. He is a happy little retard. Let me know how he is ASAP. I love those pictures of him and Madi. They are soo cute!
Shan-I'm so sorry. I hope that his surgery went well yesterday. I tried calling you a couple of times..I will try again and leave you a message. Animals become part of the family and it is hard when they are hurt...let me know if we can do anything for you guys. Love ya.
Post a Comment