Madi loves animal cookies! So do Shanlee and Kent, and now we have a really good excuse on why we should buy them!!
I'm so glad you sent me the invite. I hadn't checked blogs for a little while and totally missed your info and was locked out. Total bummer, but now I'm in thanks. We love these at our house too. I can't believe how big she is!!!
so cute! what a messy girl
I think I might have to go get myself a bag now. I totally forgot about those.
My excuse is they want to live in my belly!
Another treat suggestion for Grandma's house.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so glad you sent me the invite. I hadn't checked blogs for a little while and totally missed your info and was locked out. Total bummer, but now I'm in thanks. We love these at our house too. I can't believe how big she is!!!
so cute! what a messy girl
I think I might have to go get myself a bag now. I totally forgot about those.
My excuse is they want to live in my belly!
Another treat suggestion for Grandma's house.
Post a Comment