Monday, July 21, 2008

Just for fun

Just a few things we did last week...we took the dogs up to Causey damn and let them swim around. Bijou would have swam all day if we let her. It's ironic that it took so long for her to brave the water because now we can't keep her out of it.

Bijou with the love of her life-the frisbee!!

The loves of my life


I faced one of my fears last Saturday and ran a 5K. It probably sounds wimpy to all of you conditioned runners but I was pretty excited. I've always HATED running, but decided in the last few weeks that I'm going to get over that and get in really good shape. It felt good.

5 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

wow shan i'm impressed! i hate running too, but do it everyday for the same reason! looks like the dam was fun! i remember the last time i was up there was when we were trying to bounce madi out of you. almost a year ago! crazy!!! less than 2 weeks till i get to see you guys! hooray!!!!! xoxo

lins.e said...

good job shan... those are hard if you don't run everyday of your life. Next year I decided i'm running a half marathon, I'm bound and determined to lose my jonah fat. I miss you guys, it seems like forever!!!

The Hill Family said...

I am way impressed. I had no idea you were planning this. My side hurts just thinking about it. Way to go!

mare said...

good work shan! it's not wimpy at all-- it's hard to get into, but so fun once you do huh?

BJ and Steph said...

Yeah Shan for the 5k!!! We need to go running sometime! And Madi is ADORABLE!!