So Pretty! Hey, I need to get a copy of that book, that sounds like it was written for me too. I also vowed never to have snotty nosed kids, but snot is the least of my worries these days!
melissa clevenger wants to still look at your blog, I told her I would give you her email address. It is mokroy@hotmail.com. We need to go to lunch again. I will call you.
3 comments:
So Pretty!
Hey, I need to get a copy of that book, that sounds like it was written for me too. I also vowed never to have snotty nosed kids, but snot is the least of my worries these days!
melissa clevenger wants to still look at your blog, I told her I would give you her email address. It is mokroy@hotmail.com.
We need to go to lunch again. I will call you.
awww i miss the sunsets from mom and dads deck! amanda williams wants you to invite her to your blog! tootles!!
Post a Comment