yay! i am so happy you have a blog. i've been keeping up on you through rachels blog. madi is so dang cute. good work you two!! does she look like your baby pictures? i kind of think so, if i am remembering right. ummm she has more clothes than me. no joke, i am jealous.
What a cutie, even if she is picking her nose! I'm so glad you have a blog, I've been keeping up on Madi through Rach's blog. I hope it works out to get together in January. What are you up to these days Shan?
Yay! Welcome to the blogging club :) It's fun to see what you guys are up to; your baby girl is so sweet! You can check us out at kcandlynnette.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I think she got it from her uncle trent
yay! i am so happy you have a blog. i've been keeping up on you through rachels blog. madi is so dang cute. good work you two!! does she look like your baby pictures? i kind of think so, if i am remembering right.
ummm she has more clothes than me. no joke, i am jealous.
What a cutie, even if she is picking her nose!
I'm so glad you have a blog, I've been keeping up on Madi through Rach's blog. I hope it works out to get together in January. What are you up to these days Shan?
Yay! Welcome to the blogging club :) It's fun to see what you guys are up to; your baby girl is so sweet! You can check us out at
kcandlynnette.blogspot.com
Post a Comment