Monday, December 3, 2007

say cheese!



I do believe we have the cutest baby ever. we never get tired of looking at her. I was lucky enough to catch her when she was smiling. Sorry the picture is the wrong way, I don't know how to flip it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, she is just getting cuter and cuter.

and about flipping the pictures, are you uploading them from your computer or from a photo sharing site? because, if you flip them before you upload them, that usually does the trick.

we need to get together with the girls sometime soon...!

Kent and Shan said...

how did you get so smart! And yes we do need to get together! Xmas party!!

mare said...

hey shan! I love seeing pictures of your little sweetie. We found out yesterday we are having a girl-- so we are so excited!

I think we are planning on dec.26 for lunch if you can make it with the B53 girls? let me know.

Lynndi said...

Madi is very cute but I think my little Bree is pretty darn cute too.
Have you heard about Jessica? She was having problems and they took her baby last night by c-section. She was barely 30 weeks. It again reminded me how lucky I am to have a healthy baby.

trent and rach henderson... said...

I Love that face! It' hard to believe she's even more beautiful in person, but somehow she pulls it off! Only a week left till I see my girl! I'm excited to see Madi too! Ha Ha! Love ya Shan!

maWeesa said...

i agree... you might have the cutest one ever.. i can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of weeks...

Andrea S. said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting. I need to call you this week to drop off your pictures.

Elise said...

Madi is so cute! I can't wait to meet her! I'm getting excited about coming to Utah, I haven't seen anyone for a long time. Looks like I'm going to miss the B53 girls get together, we'll just have to have a mini one with whoever can make it. I'll be there Jan 16th-29th. Have you heard from Lisa lately?