Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What clothes?!




One thing that Madi definitely does not lack in is the clothing department. She's set for the next year of her life. So I had to get a picture of the closet before I start thinning out the newborn and some 0-3 months clothes. She's growing so fast! Check out those chubby cheeks!

6 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

I think she needs some clothes for Christmas! Not! I love that she has more clothes than me! It's actually depressing! The picture of her is Great! I can't believe she is already getting too big for some of her clothes! I remember when she didn't even fit into her newborn outfits! Keep those cute clothes around so one day I can use them! I Love Your Heart! xoxoxoxo

mare said...

Yea! Your on the blog! I'm so psyched to catch up with everyone over Christmas. Madi is a DARling Shan-- she makes me so excited to have a baby-- and wow! nice closet

Jill Wittwer said...

I am so excited that you are blogging. Your baby is darling! I hope we all can get together over the holidays! If you want to check out our family blog it's www.dwittwer.blogspot.com

J.T. and KristaLyn said...

Didn't think it was possible, but you may have more clothes than our little girl. Too bad they only get to wear things a couple times before they are too big!!

jmr said...

yea! welcome to blogland. my family talked me into it and now I'm hooked. Madi is adorable!

trent and rach henderson... said...

i forget you have a baby sometimes and that is seriously not right! i can't wait to see her again! keep more updated pictures coming! i miss my girl! i plan on keeping her all to myself when i'm home for christmas!