Saturday, February 20, 2010

FOR SALE



Not that I get many readers on this blog since I never update, but I thought this would be worth a try...violin for sale!! Isn't it pretty?! It was made in '94 but was only played for 2 or 3 years. I need to sell it so I can pursue a 'bigger' instrument dream. It's full size, and if you're really interested I have more info....any takers??

4 comments:

Joel and Ronni Jo said...

What's your "bigger" instrument dream?? I'm hoping . . . . harp :)

Breona said...

Ya, more details on the musical talents. Dave bought a violin last summer to mess around on. They are very pretty. How much?

Kent and Shan said...

They are pretty..sometimes I wish I still played. I'm selling it for 180.
Sorry RJ, no harp. Hopefully a cello eventually.

Joel and Ronni Jo said...

Joel plays the cello!!