Just to journal a few things about Madi that I want to remember...
Some of Madi's newest vocabulary include the words 'please' and 'cheese'. Today her and Kent were passing the ball back and forth, and she wouldn't roll the ball to dad until he said PLEASE!!
She also LOVES to put the camera on timer and take countless pictures..in the last couple days she's started saying 'CHEESE' when she's getting her picture taken. LOVE IT!!
I don't know how I'm going to live without this girl for 9 days!!!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Madi
Posted by Kent and Shan at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i love that girl. waking up to her when i can't wake up to trent when he is already gone is the best thing ever. LOVE the watermelon pic!
what a cutey she is! can't get over those eyes of hers.
Post a Comment