Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Island Park!





We had our annual Island Park trip last weekend. We had a good time and once again I'm amazed at what a good traveler Madi is. She slept the whole way up and just hung out in her car seat the whole way back. Yay for that! Since we love traveling, I always told her she had to get used to it. So far so good. We go up with my family (minus Trent, Rach, Col and Kelc this year-we missed you by the way!) Grandpa and Grandma Hill loved having Madi around 24-7. We snowmobiled, snowshoed, watched movies, knitted and wrote papers (Ryan) It was a good relaxing weekend! Thanks mom and dad for a good time! There was more snow this year than there has ever been! Kent loved it for the snowmobiling. And check out the blue sky. It was so nice getting out of the nasty inversion air. It makes me think winter could be a little more tolerable if we didn't have this sick air. Only 1 week till March!!

4 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had TONS of fun! Madi looks so Cute!! She looks like she wants to come down to El Paso to see her favorite auntie! Yes, that is what the look in her eyes is saying! Miss You Guys!

Clegg Family said...

I love those pictures of Madi! She looks like she is loving Island Park and the many Pierson adventures! Very cute...

mare said...

sounds way fun -- and Madi is cute as ever. I am truly going into skiing deprivation this year...

Melissa said...

She's adorable! I can't believe how big she is already. I miss you. We should get everyblody together for lunch date.